Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bell's County Line Pub and Eatery - Factoryville, PA

Restaurant: Bell's County Line Pub and Eatery
Location: Factoryville, PA
Date: October 2012
Pizza Ordered: 12 Hot Wings/12 Mild Wings

Price: $7.00 ($29 per 50 on Sundays)
Eat In/Take Out: Eat in and Take Out (Multile Visits)

Bell's is a newcomer to the NEPA food scene, but I've visited nearly a dozen times to order their famous wings and enjoyed them immensely every time.  On this Sunday, my friends picked up a few dozen for the big Eagles vs Steelers game and the wings delivered the goods as usual.  The sauce is my favorite type, with a blend of Franks Red Hot, Butter, and possibly a little tomato to add body.  I wouldn't speculate what the real recipe is, but I will tell you it's among the best in the area.  I might add that the sauce is incredibly flavorful without killing you with heat.  I personally enjoy spicy foods, but I am amazed at how flavorful, vibrant, and full-bodied the mild sauce is.  Where many mild sauces just add more butter or tomato to tame the heat, this sauce is meticulously reformulated to stand on it's own.  If you are familiar with Kelly's wings in South Scranton, it's probably the closest comparison I can make.  I would HIGHLY recommend you get to Factoryville and grab a dozen of these chicken wings as I guarantee you will not disappointed!!!

Sauce Quality:  4.5/5
Proper Amount of Sauce:  5/5
Sauce Heat Accuracy:  5/5
Overall Taste: 4.5/5
Size of Wings: 4.5/5
Crispy/Cooked Properly: 5/5
Overall Value:  3/5
OVERALL RATING: 4.5/5
Bell's County Line Pub and Eatery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment